Artist Statement using Random Generator

Using the "Artist Statement Generator 2000" I plugged in a few key words and got this statement:

Through my work I attempt to examine the phenomenon of Thundarr the Barbarian as a metaphorical interpretation of both Winslow Homer and learning.

What began as a personal journey of fuckism has translated into images of pizza and feet that resonate with Irish people to question their own blueness.

My mixed media bikes embody an idiosyncratic view of buddha, yet the familiar imagery allows for a connection between Steve Mcqueen, fungi and steaks.

My work is in the private collection of Robert Guillaume who said 'wow!, that's some real amazing Art.'

I am a recipient of a grant from Folsom Prison where I served time for stealing mugs and tie clips from the gift shop of The Farnsworth. I have exhibited in group shows at Wendy's and Gagosian, though not at the same time. I currently spend my time between my bathroom and Berlin.